Monday, January 24, 2011

A day at Nellys Nest



I spent some time at Nellys Nest the other day and wanted to share with you some of my favorite things there.
This early folk art cabin is made from corn stalks and it a great buy at $195.00






These little iron trees sell for $18.00. Also available is a very large set that would be great used as a fireplace screen for $55.00







These darling valentine ornaments sell for $4.50 each.






Valentine bowl fillers. 12 in a bag for $12.95. These little numbers were flying off the shelves! She sold out the day I was there, but a little bird told me there's now more in.





Great folk art doll handmade by a local folk artist. $45.00
(isn't she quirky)? You gotta love her!






Lots of bread boards and crocks to choose from!







I LOVE blue and white crocks, and this one is no exception. Crock $75.00 Redtwig dogwood branches $12.00 a bunch.



No comments:

Post a Comment