Friday, January 28, 2011

Dream Kitchens



I have to admit, there's just something about an all white kitchen that i love! Here are a few inspirations.


The black chalkboard wall is a great idea! If you don't feel brave enough to paint a whole wall, paint the back of the kitchen door, as i did in my home. It's a great place for busy families to keep in touch. My kids always left notes as to where they were going and who with etc.




What a neat use of a ladder! If you can't find an old library ladder any ladder can be
 adapted.
 
Another great kitchen.

 


I love the black walls, the industrial lights and the rustic farm table.


Never thought I'd like exposed venting but I really like this!



Once again...the black wall. Industrial chairs and I'm really loving the light fixture!


I like the white subway tile in this kitchen and the stove hood is charming.



I want that 7 up sign!






1 comment:

  1. I love these white kitchens too! So clean and bright. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete