Saturday, January 8, 2011

my couch dilemma

so my couch dilemma continues. many of you know i have wanted a new couch for 4 years and find it hard to make a decision. i have however, narrowed it down to two couches! the first one is the carmen sofa from pier one. you can't tell from the picture but it has nail-head edging across the back and along the bottom. it also has turned, espresso legs. it retails for $799.00 and is currently on sale for $699.00. it would give a little more formal look to my livingroom and i like the taupe color.


here is what it looks like in a room. i love the pillows across it. i have my eye on some from pottery barn that would give me the same look.

here is my other choice. of course not in this color (not a good choice with 10 grandkids and a dog) ! i also love this one. it looks so cozy doesn't it. this has a more casual look but it could also go more formal. the bonus of this beauty is the slipcover comes off for washing. however it is also a $2000.00 couch. why is it so hard to just make a final decision? which one do you like?




No comments:

Post a Comment