Sunday, February 6, 2011

New Zealand

The other day I posted a picture of a green bus in Auckland NZ and ever since I visited I have wanted to go back. There is just something about that place, friends left behind, the culture, the warmth, the beauty that has settled in my soul. So I decided from time to time to post pictures from my travels there. I hope they inspire you as they have me. Enjoy!


Garden statue at the Domain Gardens in Auckland.


Bromalaid at the Domain Gardens. Isn't is beautiful?

 

.

  Domain Garden statue


Blossom from Pahutuka tree


I found this pahutuka tree in one of the parks. I love the narlyness of the roots. (is narlyness even a word? Well it fits and I think you'll agree).


Love it in black and white too!



The only place to park in downtown Auckland!

No comments:

Post a Comment