Saturday, February 5, 2011

Self Rewards

After spending three days of helping my daughter unpack and clean at her new house, I decided that I needed a few things to help me forget about my aching muscles and back. I don't know how many times I went up and down those stairs but, my body is now punishing me for it! Tell me what doesn't a day of shopping solve! So here are my self rewards for today.







I love my fossil charm bracelet. As I was walking through Younkers on my way to the car, I happened to look at the clearance jewelery. I found these two little beauties for my bracelet and at half price too! I wish they would of had more!


I am always checking out Bath and Body for candle sales. Today they had the 4oz. size

2/$10 so i picked up a few.



Just smells like spring!



Yummmmmm!




This candle is my favorite to burn in the spring. It reminds me of drinking a lime margarita on the beach! Hmmmm...a margarita sounds pretty good about now. Anyone want to go with me?


Makes the kitchen smell like I'm baking cookies!


No comments:

Post a Comment