Friday, February 25, 2011

Winter Enchantment

The first fall of snow is not only and event, but it's a magic event.
You go to bed in one kind of world and wake up to find yourself in another quite different,
and if this is not enchantment,
then where is it to be found?  J.B. Priestley



 Ok I know this is not the first fall of snow, but i love this poem and couldn't wait to share it.

\
  
My iron bench outside my back door. Notice I didn't take my pillows in before winter? I like the way they add a little bit of color under the snow.





My antique wicker planter full of greens

3 comments:

  1. Morning Deborah....we didn't get any snow here in Fremont. My son that lives in Nebraska City had to call me yesterday to give me a hard time about not getting any snow and he was!! Be safe!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi brenda! guess what? it's snowing again this afternoon! i don't know about you but....I'm ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it started snowing here this afternoon also!! Just enough to turn everything white! Rotten blasted stuff...I'm tired of it also. I'm more than ready for Spring!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete