Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Garden Markers

My daughter Janelle has a wonderful primitive antique store and just got in these darling garden markers by Allison Cecil. I couldn't  wait to share them with you!



aren't these adorable? she will personalize them also!


for those that need a gentle reminder!


love them!


my daughter ordered this one. she sings this song to her kids when they are sick.
 Awwwwh how sweet!

(all photos by Allison Cecil)

she also has a cool jewelry line! I have to get this ring!
Allison has been featured in:
Country Gardens
Country Living
Southern Living
Uppercase Magazine
and
Design Sponge

You can find Allison here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/monkeysalwayslook?section_id=6482728

You cand find my daughters store here: http://www.nellysnestantiques.blogspot.com

Happy Gardening!


6 comments:

  1. Those markers are adorable! I'm lovin that ring also!!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did the handsome indian go??!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, where's the indian?

    ReplyDelete
  4. the indian that sits in my entry is under the tab, my home

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blog! I added you to my favorites on my blog. Thanks for checking me out. Love the silverware....where do you get them?

    ReplyDelete