Friday, March 11, 2011

I'm Moving In!

Ever browse through magazines and find a design that makes you stop and take everything in? The photo that triggers your inspiration. Makes you want to change everything about your design style?

I thought I would share a couple that have just done that for me. LOVE them!


Now I am a cottage style kinda gal but......

LOVE this!

It's eclectic.

I love the juxtaposition of the formal and contemporary.

The formality of the table legs against the contemporary chairs,
the zebra rug,
the gold mirror (for a little bling),
and
the pop of blue

Did I mention the bowl on the table? 

photo from El Decor





This is more true to my heart.

Reminds me of my own style.

I like the soft colors. Again very eclectic.
And isn't the large photo of Katie Browns daughter darling?

photo from Cottage Style magazine

I would love to hear..What inspires you?


No comments:

Post a Comment