Sunday, April 24, 2011

HaPpY EaSteR!

I hope all of you enjoyed your holiday with family and loved ones. Last night I was looking on line for some festive table decorations and thought I would share with you some of my favorites. I have a large family and we always set up our meal "buffet style". I have always thought it would be fun to sit down to a wonderfully decorated table for the holidays.


I love these little egg cups!
I have seen them at Pier one and Walmart for around a $1.00. You can also find vintage ones at antique malls. I own some Lu Ray Pastel eggs cups that are slightly larger and are great for decorating in the spring. You can sometimes find the Lu Ray egg cups on EBay.


very cute!
 Hmmmm....could I keep my grand kids from eating the chocolate bunnies!

(all above photos from Martha Stewart)

Love this one too!
I would love to sit down to this Easter table.

(photo from Better Homes and Garden)

I thought this was also a cute idea.
The possibilities are endless. All you need is a little inspiration and imagination!

I'm linking up with;
ENjoY!

Until next time......

1 comment: