Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Great Finds!

While browsing through and antique store the other day, I looked up and behind a pile of things I saw this cute little concrete dog!


My heart started to race as I carefully took him down from his resting place. I looked him over and found no price. I told myself not to seem too interested and not too anxious as I asked the owner the price. I couldn't believe my ears! Did I hear her right? $15.00? Sold! 
My darling little frenchie now has found a home in my kitchen where I can admire her.


I also picked up another bread board for my collection for $6.00!



8 comments:

  1. Hi Deborah,
    What a cutie patootie. She was definitely an awesome find.

    Smiles,
    ♥Ana~A Petite Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great find! So cute. I'll bet there's a story behind him/her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute. I would have snatched that up, too. thanks for joining the party and for following.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute I love anything dogs.Do you have a little french bull dog?

    That reminds me a friend gave me an iron little dog I'm going to see what kind it i. I know it's black and white and looks somewhat like yours.

    Don't you just love a good find?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie! Great find. Like your bread board, too. Nice!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks everyone for stopping by and leaving such nice comments. i look forward to visiting all of your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. um...I know another friend that likes that dog...just saying

    ReplyDelete