Monday, April 25, 2011

PlaYinG in tHe rAin

 It's another cold and rainy day here. As I'm sitting in the sun room making out my sons graduation announcements, I can hear the sound of the rain as it hits the skylight above me. I start to reminisce about my sons playing out in the rain, and it brings to mind one of my favorite  pictures that I took of them playing in the rain. UGH do you think I could find it?
so.........I browsed on line and found some from National Geographic.
I hope these bring a smile to your face as they did mine!





I love this one!



This one reminds me of my boys. Everyone busy around them trying to get thinks done yet he is so carefree!


only love,
can bring the rain,
that makes you yearn to the sky.

only love,
can bring the rain,
...that falls like tears from on high.
love, reign o'er me.

love, reign o'er me, o'er me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment