Friday, April 15, 2011

Potting Places

So I have a week off from work and I decided to get out in my garden and start my spring cleanup. Only problem is that it is cold and rainy today. So once again it will be put off until another day. In the meantime I will enjoy some virtual gardening! 

 
One of my goals this summer is to make a potting area for myself. I have always wanted a greenhouse or potting shed, however I don't have the room in my small yard.


I have been looking online for some inspiration and came up with these ideas so far.

 

love this!


I would love to find a table to use. I really would like it to be in the garden but it wouldn't have much protection from the elements. Maybe I can talk my husband into a small space in the garage.

I would love to hear from you. What works for you? Please share your pictures and ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment