Sunday, May 1, 2011

Jewelry Organization

I have a jewelry addiction. I confess. I also was having a problem with where to keep it all. It wasn't fitting into my jewelry box any longer, and I refused to keep it in a store bought jewelry box. I had been looking for alternative ways to keep it.
 One day while antiquing at a local antique mall I came across an old men's shirt form.
It was a bargain at $65.00!



I used a few T pins to hold everything in place.


I couldn't get the lighting quite right in my bedroom  so I put the photos in black and white. I kinda like how it looks. This photo is even a little blury, but you get the idea.


This is so much better having it all organized. I love how it turned out!

I'm Linking up with:
http://www.dittledattle.blogspot.com/


8 comments:

  1. Wonderful idea Deborah!! Looks great!


    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Deborah! It is so elegant and classic. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks really cool. Love the bling. Thanks for sharing at my newbie party. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So girly - I love it! I love how everyone is displaying their jewelry now. Mine is always hiding in my box and I never remember what I have. Thanks for sharing. I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that men's shirt form and what a great way to use if for jewelry storage/display.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! I especially love all the bling ~ :-) I'm addicted to jewelry too and so much of mine is hidden in boxes. This is a fabulous idea ~ thanks for sharing!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm now a follower! Stop by when you can and say hi. Also, I have a giveaway going on.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete