Monday, May 2, 2011

Potting Places

What a beautiful day today! I finished up my garden work, watered, sweep my patio and put out my chairs. I even planted the big antique urns out by my garage. Now I can sit back and relax and dream of that special potting place I want to add to my garden.


(photo Andrew Grinton)

I need something where everything has its place


My husband took over the garage, and all of my garden supplies got shoved on the bottom of a huge cupboard he has. It's dark in there and I have to practically sit on the garage floor to dig anything out I need.
This is not working!




(photo Country Living Magazine)

I like this idea. I could put something against the house. I do have a space for it. However I still have to figure out where to put my larger tools and supplies.


(Photo Francesca Lagnese)

This would be perfect! Wouldn't it be nice if Mr. Donny would give me some space in the garage.


(BH&G)

Maybe I could have a little building all my own!

(BH&G)

I love this! White chippy paint, & old windows. This would look perfect with my old cupola.

Until later.....
Happy Gardening!


1 comment:

  1. Loved all these garden photos!! As you can tell, I've been here awhile and I'm reading some of your older posts and am loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete