Monday, July 11, 2011

HELP me Please!!!

Ok.......I didn't think I was that technically challenged but.....I have tried for hours to get a button on my blog! I am pulling my hair out and screaming profanities!! I have googled how to add a button to your blog and have followed easy step by step instructions off of two sites and still no button! What the heck am I doing wrong?? You can see by looking at my side bar what I end up with.

All advice is really appreciated.



here is what my button will look like.
Thanks!

linking up with:



5 comments:

  1. Oh, I SO feel your pain!!! It took me FOREVER to get mine figured out. I had to edit the photo I wanted in Picasa to get it the right size and dimensions. Then I had to open an account through a separate photo site (photo bucket maybe?) to get a code that would work for copying and pasting. Then once I got it on my blog, I had to adjust the height and width to fit in my sidebar. It was a total nightmare. I worked off of several tutorials I found on Google. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah, if you send me your email address, I'll get your button working for you. :) My contact info is on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy I am right on that!!! I just tried another site. I got the code to work but my picture didn't turn up. I have my picture on Picasa. Copied the direct link and still no pic!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete