Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pure Eye Candy!

WOW! I was blog hopping and found this blog.


 LOVE it! What inspiration and talent! I could move right in.
I think Kelley designed this home just for me!

Family Room


Really loving these ice cream bucket lamps!
























Kitchen



love the concrete chickens!




I like how Kelley displayed her collection of bread boards in a basket.
What a great idea!
Mine are currently resting on the counter. I may have to borrow this idea. I am sure my husband would appreciate getting them off the counter!





Dining Room








Laundry Room



I think I might really enjoy doing laundry if I had a room like this!

Back Porch





You would find me here alot!
Here is what Kelley has to say:

what works;
simple clean current

unique
 individual

color
texture

comfortable
 livable
 you

*find the "feel" of your house and use it as your guide
*careful editing ensures the best end result

*include the things you truly love

you can find Kelly's design site here:
http://www.kelleyandcompanyhomedesign.com/#!about
**all photos are from the polished pebble

Stop by and visit her blog. I can spend hours there (and I do)!

I'm linking up with:
Wow us Wednesday
Good Life Wednesday




3 comments:

  1. Wow you are so right! Loads of eye candy here. Love the kitchen ands the bread board idea as well! Am new to blogging so just love to find all these gorgeous blogs. Thank you so much

    Veronica
    www.tasselsandtwigs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely home, so many great things there. Thanks for sharing at Beach Cottage Good Life Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete