Friday, September 30, 2011

Autum Touches

Everyone must take time to sit and watch the leaves turn. ~Elizabeth Lawrence



As I got home from work this morning, I grabbed my camera and went out around my yard hoping to get a few fall photos. I was so excited to see that the tree in my front yard had burst into color overnight!

The sky was such a clear blue this morning. I love the bright orange against it.





playing around with a little Halloween texture from picnik





just a few of the wonderful pumpkins I buy each year from Poverty Hills!


I hope you all are enjoying this wonderful time of year!

I'm linking up with;
Outdoor Fall Decor at Fishtale Cottage
Until Later..........

3 comments:

  1. Deb...love those pumpkins....very unusual. Happy Autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - loving those 'punkins' & all the gorgeous trees!! so excited to see you shared it at Fishtail Cottage's outdoor decor party! thank you!!! xoxo, tracie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I am so late in commenting, but that warty pumpkins are great. I love my simple old orange one for carving, but love the ones with a little more character too.

    ReplyDelete