Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fall Inspiration

The nights are getting cooler, and the days are getting shorter as we move into my favorite time of year. I love decorating for fall!
My fall decorating started a little earlier this year when I bought a new sign at Nelly's Nest harvest gathering.



There are just some things that are tried and true....


mums

to make these cool galvanized
containers,
1) find old or new galvanized buckets
note: I like the old calf feeding buckets
2)cut a piece of burlap to your desired size and stamp whatever you would like on it.
3) apply with a little tacky glue and water mixture and let dry
sooooo easy!


concrete pumpkins

I love my concrete pumpkins from my friend Annette at The Green Horse! I look forward to putting these out every fall!


One of my favorite photos.
Annette's dog Dorrie


above three photos from Annette



These concrete pumpkins can also be found at Nelly's Nest
you can find Nelly's Nest on facebook or
her blog



more pumpkins
 Pumpkins from Poverty Hills


 Poverty Hills combines their love for decorating and gardening.



ghost pumpkins






all pumpkins photos by
Poverty Hills


I also decorate with lots of twigs, bittersweet and gourds.

Just a few more photos that I find inspiring for fall




 




photos by Country Living

I'm linking up with
Newbie Party
Wow us Wednesdays
Good Life Wednesday

Enjoy decorating for the fall season...............

11 comments:

  1. I am so excited to start decorating for Fall. I just can't wait. thanks for sharing the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started decorating early this year, too! Love the concrete pumpkins! I've never seen them before! Great ideas! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those concrete pumpkins and how you decorated with them! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love fall decorating as well. So many natural options. Love those concrete pumpkins - too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a large variety of pumpkins and gourds last year, too. Will have to start again soon. Love those concrete pumpkins. Thanks for sharing at Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Deb! I love your ideas and I am anxious to decorate for fall but we have had temps in the 90s! Hopefully it will cool down soon and I will really be in the mood. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the picture with the blue picnic table. I have not seen any real pumpkins anywhere. I can't wait to buy some. Thanks for all the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your photos...lots of great angles...did you get a new camera? I like that your photos are not burned out...very nice lighting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh ya...love your header...nice balance of photos

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your collection of pumpkins are delightful! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete