Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Folk~All American Living

I couldn't wait to get my hands on the premiere issue of Folk magazine!
As soon as I had it in my hands, I quickly turned to page 25 and THERE IT WAS!!!
My daughter and my mini interview with editor in chief Ben Ashby of
Folk magazine!



I was so excited to see Ben featured my blog and two of my photos in his premiere issue!

Thanks so much Ben!
You can find out more about Folk Magazine
here:
http://www.magazinebyfolk.com/

Follow their blog here:



these are the two photos of mine that were featured!

On page 78 read all about the boys at



I have been following Jermonne and Joe ever since I first found them in the premier issue of
Flea Market Style

Page 98 is full of great recipes that Ben
shares from his Aunt June's kitchen!


German Chocolate Cake
(personally my favorite)


Italian Cream Cake


Red Velvet Cake



If you are new to my blog
I am all about:
Making a home for my family
Collecting
Gardening
Photography
Small town life


Please leave me a comment and let me know that you found me in Folk.
I would love to hear from you!

Until later..........











No comments:

Post a Comment