Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Enjoying the Simple things in Life

Today I am sitting back, catching my breath, and enjoying some of the simple things in life.



My grandchildren, their innocence and free spirit.



My son Madison and his sense of humor. He can always put a smile on my face!



Young love and the smile it puts on my son Kelson's face.



The color orange for fall


A pumpkin latte from Starbucks.


A parade on a drizzly fall day.


With the red hat lady's that always make me smile.



Our freedom and all those who fight for it.

Hope you enjoy some of the simple things in life today!

I'm linking up with:


Until later..........

8 comments:

  1. Hi Deborah,
    I just hopped over from Bunny Jeans to visit you and read all about the simple things that give you joy.
    Not a bad list!
    Stay joyful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah, this was a such a sweet post! Thank you for reminding us to enjoy the simple things in life. You have a beautiful family and I loved the pictures of the parade. Seemed like the perfect day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are fabulous, Deborah! You have a
    lovely family!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos Deborah, I always get a kick out of the hats that the Red Hat ladies wear, love that pic. Beautiful children too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for reminding us to enjoy the simple things.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes the simple things are the most important things! Very inspiring!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the simple things in life, and I love what you did with the photos. They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greetings from Southern California.

    The fall photo looks fantastic!

    Have a Nice Day. :-)

    ReplyDelete